Friday, July 23, 2010

Meet the Mistress

When it comes to men, I’m on call 24/7, I must always be available other wise they look elsewhere. Men pay enough for it after all. I am a professional, a professional mistress that is.
Not to be confused with a call girl or trophy wife. A professional mistress has all the duties of a traditional girlfriend or wife but also that of a therapist, an ego boost, a good ear and most of all, a good fuck.
It isn’t easy; we don’t come cheap so I have to work to be considered worth the price. One must be well read, well educated, able to carry on conversations in multiple languages, have excellent taste and of course, be beautiful.
Some of the men I date are married or have a significant others, some I just don’t ask. They approach me, never the other way around, {a hunter would never want it’s prey to walk up and ask to be shot, the hunt it what makes the trophy worthwhile}. Do I feel guilty? Sometimes, most of the time their significant others have pool boys of their own. One of the most interesting vacations I’ve gone on have included both husband and wife bringing their play things along and we all played together.
People want to know where to meet these men, the crème de la crème of men. Its so simple, men of power go just where you think they do, steak houses, golf courses, high end bars and lounges. If you expect to meet the man of your dreams with a Bentley and a house in South Hampton it won’t be at Chilies.
I suppose this blog will be my confessional, a girl has to confess her secrets to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment