Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Staying in love; it’s impossible and in the very least, highly unlikely. Not only does it seem to get duller and duller, the spark fades. Marriage is so archaic, what really truly is the point of marriage? Combined assets? Perhaps it’s giving up and giving in to the system.

Those who don’t want marriage (like myself) are looked down upon and judged. There is nothing worse then a housewife who looks down on me when SHE doesn’t work and just fucks the man who does pay the bills.
I realize what I do and who I am.

I am a girl who graduated University with two degrees and no job. I search(ed) and no luck. I know what my assets are (and I don’t mean my mind). So yes, I found a way to exploit myself before the world did it to me. Though men make sure to put me in my place or take advantage of me, like the obvious stares and looks down my shirt, my ass my tits, the comments and catcalls. Why not take advantage of the idiots that are men and get yours while they are getting theirs?
Women sell sex waking up every morning, choosing the clothes they put on their backs, the make up and hair, always looking sexually available. They know the power.
The power to have your car and housing taken care of, of all your needs fulfilled, of giving pleasure and feeling desired.

I’ll take that over a dull house and kids and husband any day.

2 comments:

  1. I don´t want that kind of marriage either, but I think it´s possible to stay in love with one person for quite a long time. I´ve been together with my boyfriend for 5 years- granted, that´s not a lifetime yet at all, but the spark is there more than ever. Maybe it has something to do with us both exploring our sexuality together as well as with other people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about how I'm exploiting myself, but would rather things be this way then get nothing in return for being used. Regular relationships provide the heartache and being treated without respect or love at times without the benefits of sugar and privilege. Our assets are a combination of our minds and bodies but it gives us control. I think at the end of the day as long as I accept my choice to be a man's play thing is better then having a traditional relationship which would provide temporary happiness.

    ReplyDelete