Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Pop Culture Mistress

Mistresses in popular culture are really anything but real mistresses. The real ones, true ones, stay under the radar. They’re smart about it. At least the ones I know are. Who wants to be a well known mistress?
Well apparently anyone who’s fucked Tiger Woods, Jessie James, Mel Gibson and any well known politicians is in a dire need for their 15minutes of fame because they come forward. How utterly stupid. You want to be known as a home wrecking fame whore (in all use of the word). These men cheat by choice, whether it be with these girls or another’s but it’s not the women’s job to tell everyone or their wives. Most of the times the wives DO know about us and they certainly don’t need the public humiliation of the media attention.
I’m no angel, I’ve had my share of celebrity trysts but I certainly don’t call STAR magazine and rat them out to their wives and family. That’s not my right. At all. I enjoy the time and gifts and move the fuck on. These women, I think, have the illusion these high powered men want to be with them long term. They will not all end up like Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, who fucked Prince Charles the entire time he was married then got the ring. No, more then likely they will end up like Rachel Uchitel, holding on to beauty with broken fingernails and screaming bloody hell as the clock gets close to 15 minutes while Tiger moves on.
This is life people, beauty fades, life moves on, there will always be more 20-something girls in the world. At 21, I know this full well. This is why I know my numbers are limited and hustle before I get a ‘real job.’ Letts face it, marriage is not in the cards for me.
I get why the public eats up these stories of power and celebrity. Everyone, everyone wants to be close to that kind of notoriety. Me? I just like to fuck it. The stories ohh the stories I could tell. These powerful men are such pussycats behind closed doors. Others love that THEY are fucking YOU and need to hear their name screamed out, ego trips. Most are the most cliché experiences ever. Straight out of a cheap, romance paperback novel. Candles, black lingerie, stripper shoes, body oil, etc.
I must admit, I do love the seducing. The power, the chase, the sex. These men could and can have anyone they want. You have to give them more then that. That something extra, I’m told by men have I this, I don’t know really how to explain it other then sexual charisma.

No comments:

Post a Comment