Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What makes a man want a woman? Every makeup, lingerie and beauty potion ad would have us believe what they’re selling makes a man want you. The more important question to be asked is, how do you keep him interested in you once you get him?
A friend (of sorts) raved and raved about a new man she met, perfect, sweet, a bit nerdy, slightly buff and over all a ‘nice guy.’ I was introduced to him over sushi and no sooner did she get up to use the bathroom/loo/restroom did he promptly stare down my blouse and ask if I was single. My friend really, is a pretty girl, not pretty in a sexual way, pretty in a cute way. It leads me to find that men want sexy pretty as well as cute pretty and not necessarily in the same women.
This is the Madonna/whore complex broken down to a man’s level, the one you marry and the one you fuck. I happen to believe you can be both, though rarely is it true.
I realize I’m the one ‘you fuck’ and I’m happy with that. I prefer fucking to marriage much more. Unfortunately for married women it’s with their husbands. I’m no prostitute but I am a mistress with a craving for some fun on the side from time to time in-between my men. SO guard you’re husbands ladies, I’m a single gal.
Yes, as of now, I am a free mistress. A mistress with no master. I was bored, he was preoccupied and I wanted a good fuck. So after breaking things off (on good terms) I decided to go for what I wanted all along, a man I’d been eyeing at his job. A man I met at dinner parties and weekends away with the company. He knew what I was and I knew the girlfriends he kept along with his wife. All honest, all open.
I called his secretary and made an appointment at his office (on a higher floor, same building). He rang back and moved it earlier in the day, gave the secretary the day off after he had her clear all his appointments. I was excited riding the elevator up to his floor, I hadn’t been this excited in a long time by a man.
He greeted me at his secretary’s desk, walked me into his office, locked the doors and turned and put his mouth on mine. He lifted me to his desk, hiked up my skirt and discovered I wasn’t wearing anything underneath. He had me over and over at his desk, I sucked him off as he took a phone call from a business partner till he just screamed “I have to go!” and hung up. He lifted me against the wall till his arms trembled.
I left getting what I wanted.

1 comment:

  1. I suppose the only bit that would worry me was that he expected it (hence giving his secretary the day off).

    I, personally, prefer to make them work for it.

    And speak Spanish to me.

    - B x

    ReplyDelete