Thursday, January 6, 2011

Beverly Hills..

I don’t judge men who pay for sex.
I don’t judge the women who fuck for money, (after all am I so different? I just stay with the one man…).

I do judge, however, the women who claw their way to the top of their respective age social scene, a la the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She; so rude, catty, mean to me as I was a much younger date to a Hollywood party and she knew her social stances were falling down around her, (she had also just been replaced). To make herself feel better by dismissing me and rolling her eyes whenever I spoke.

Fake as her breasts and forehead, never pretend to be pedigree when you’re really a mutt. Never act above anyone or so uppity people enjoy watching you fail. I will call you out.

Listen honey. We all, all know you hooked. Congrats on marrying money. But don’t deny your past. I’m only 22 and no one had to tell me, sometimes, as one of us, you can just tell. I was also told multiple times and know someone who actually paid, yes paid her, just to confirm what I already knew. TRASH.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Sounds very down to earth
    By the way my 'Sugar Daddy Diary' blog moved to a new website
    wwww.sugardaddydiary.com

    ReplyDelete