Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Well well well. New Years took a surprising twist. Left Palm Springs, and was surprised by a trip to Mexico, (I was very naughty this year, which means much more good things for me). With that crowd, its Saint Bart’s or the hot new it place for the New Year, which of course was Cabo.

Rang in the year with a wide variety of stars and starlets. The juiciest gossip being one country star being purposely asked not to come; she showed up with her man, had a tantrum and was walked off the premises. It was awesome.

I guess it was musical chairs for sexual partners as well. My partner and I always have a good understanding of our roles; I can hold a conversation, entertain, educated, funny, smart and hot, he; pays for everything. This also gives me slack when it comes to extra men. As long as I’m discrete, he doesn’t care. Hence the no names in the blog.

Can I just say, all stars, no matter who they are, are promiscuous. No matter how much they are ‘family oriented’ I see the other, closed door side. I’ve seen parties turn to orgies. For example, in Cabo I left one party early, as in 1am early, and before I could pull out my cell to call the limo for a ride back to the resort, a good looking and familiar male asked to join me on my walk. He was very handsome and seemed polite. We didn’t get too far before he tried to get his hands all over me pushing me down onto the sand ripping my dress and underwear. Not that I stopped him. (and yes, I carry protection and I’m not afraid to use it. It’s a small community. You know who has the Herpes, the mumps and bumps. I never intend to get anything thank you very much and am very careful about it).

It was only recently, flipping through the E! that I saw this man again, dating a co-star in his latest film looking very lovey dovey for the cameras. It didn’t surprise me as much as it used too, which bothered me more.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like it would be fun to be friends with you and get all that inside-gossip! ;) Haha.

    ReplyDelete